MP Filtri FiltersMP Filtri has one of the finest range for Filteration products
Pressure Filters, Return Filters, Spin On Filter, High Flow In line filters, Stainless steel Filters etc.
MP Filtri Particle Counter with Printer
Approx. Price: Rs 3.38 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Working Pressure||2 Bar|
|Product Type||MP Filtri Particle Counter with Printer|
Particle counter calibrated to ISO 11171 standard, working pressure
from 2 bar (29 psi) to 400 bar (5801 psi).
Contamination reports data in ISO 4406, NAS 1638 and AS4059 formats.
Oil temperature and relative humidity reading sensors.
MP Filtri Particle Counter
Approx. Price: Rs 8,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Model Name/Number||ICM 2.0|
The ICM automatically measures and displays particulate contamination, moisture and temperature levels in various hydraulic fluids.
It is designed specifically to be mounted directly to systems, where ongoing measurement or analysis is required, and where space and costs are limited.
The ICM can be used as a standalone product or can be controlled by external PC, PLC or the ICM: RDU (Remote Display Unit with 3m control supplied as standard).
MP Filtri Suction / Return Filters
Approx. Price: Rs 14,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Filter Type||Return Line Filters|
|Product Type||Filtri Suction|
Return filters are used as process and safety filters to protect pumps and hydraulic circuits from contamination as per ISO 4406. They are available in 4 styles :
- SMP semi-immersed filters for mounting to the oil tank with external/internal filter element
- MPT semi-immersed filters for mounting to the oil tank with external/internal filter element
- MHP/MPI semi-immersed filters for mounting to the oil tank with external/internal filter element
- FRI semi-immersed filters for mounting to the oil tank or in-line, available in the single or duplex versions, with external/internal filter element
The FRI version can also be used as an in-line filter for forced lubrication or off-line systems.
MP Filtri Spin-on Filters
Approx. Price: Rs 3,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Filter Type||Spin on|
|Number Of Hole||9|
Spin-On filters are used as process and safety filters to protect individual pumps, valves or the entire hydraulic circuit from contamination as per ISO 4406. Versions are available with operating pressures ranging from 174 to 508 psi. In-line Spin-On filters can be used for the following purposes :
Spin-On filters are available in 4 configurations :
- Suction filters
- On the return circuit, for mounting on the line or on the tank cover
- In-line for low and medium pressures
- Single cartridge in-line
- In-line with two parallel cartridges on the same axis
- In-line with two parallel cartridges mounted side by side
- With single cartridge flange for installation to the tank cover
All versions may be equipped with visual and/or electrical blockage indicators
MP Filtri SS Pressure Filters
Approx. Price: Rs 40,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Product Type||Pressure Filtri|
Due to the proficiency of our vendor’s skilled experts, we are capable of offering a wide range of In Line Filters.
The offered filter is known for features like corrosion resistance, high resilience, low maintenance and longer functional life. Our given filter is developed with precision using top notch material & leading technology as per with industry standards. As well, offered filter is inspected on various parameters so as to deliver flawless range. Features:
- High strength
- Perfect finish
- Resistance to acid
- Return filters in external tank mounting construction for medium and high flow rates in single and duplex versions
- In-line for low and medium pressures for off-line applications
- In-line for medium pressures as process filters, for example, for forced lubrication applications, In single or duplex versions
- Over boost filtering
- In-line for medium pressures for filtering hydraulic boost circuits
- In-line as high holding capacity filters on test beds.
MP Filtri High Pressure Filters
Approx. Price: Rs 30,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
|Body Material||Mild Steel|
To fulfill ever-evolving requirements of our respected clients all over the world, we are involved in offering High Pressure Filters
. We ensure that the offered filters are manufactured using better quality raw material in compliance with all the leading quality standards and norms. These filters are accessible in numerous specifications so as to meet the demand of customers. Our filters are used for eliminating contamination from the engines.Features:
- Sturdy structure
- Highly durable
MP Filtri Mobile Filteration Unit
Approx. Price: Rs 1.05 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Oil Cleaning And Transfer|
Mobile filtration units suitable for filling and refilling of filtered hydraulic fluids and lubrication tanks.
Various optionso for Flow rates available.
Electrical motor: single and 3 phase.
MP Filtri Filter Elements
Approx. Price: Rs 5,200 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Filter Medium Material||Fiberglass|
|Micron Ratings||0.2 Micron|
|Filter Type||Pressure Filters|
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are involved in offering a broad range of MP Filtri.
This product is developed by using best quality materials under the guidance of vendor’s skilled professionals. The offered product is offered in different specifications as per with customer’s needs. Offered product is checked in terms of quality so as to dispatch a fault free range from our side.Features:
- Easy to install
- Corrosion resistance
- High durability